3.26.2008

Sabrina's Smiling ...


and cooing. She just loves to get chatty when it is time to eat or late at night when it is time for bed. I can not believe that she is almost 10 weeks old. It seems like it is flying by. For those of you I haven't updated: she is growing. When we went to the doctor two weeks ago she was up to 7lbs and 10oz. I think this might actually be the last package of newborn diapers I ever buy for a baby in my house. I am not sure if I want to jump for joy or cry. I'll have to think on that a while. All her siblings just love to kiss and hold her and sometime fight over who's turn it is. I have to drink those moments in because I just know it won't be long before I am hear," I held her last time it's YOUR turn to watch her."


3 comments:

Danean said...

My friends have such cute kids! Emma and I have been wishing we could come through the computer for some snuggles!!

Danean

Hatsuho said...

she is sooo cute, like your other kids!

Unknown said...

My sister's a blogger. I love this idea. Miss your face.