6.13.2011

Showing His Moves







The kids school did a dance festival at the park. Each grade performed a dance. it was really nice to be able to watch all three kids at one performace. I know I shouldn't say but Hayden's class ROCKED. I was also lucky that he was dancing in the front row, right in front of me so I was able to get a good video to share. ( Hayden in the one in the center of the screen in the BLUE shirt)




I think Gavin did good, his teacher put him in the back row so I can only guess actually how well he did. I told him he was fabulous. I was able to see a peek or two of Jillian. She was dancing behind her best friend Jacob, who I love, but is bigger than me. Maybe next year the teachers will plan better and put the small kids in the front.






9 comments:

Heather said...

Please email me! I have a question about your blog! :)

HeatherVonsj@gmail.com

website design company said...

Really you have done great job,There are may person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I like this blog.

reginag said...

Im totally impressed!


www.stuartdrums.com

Unknown said...

really nice blog
Web Design Company In India

Unknown said...

Nice post,It is really good.

Spare Parts Manufacturers

Unknown said...

Nice blog post.
SEO company In India

Website Company in Kerala said...

Like it

Website Designers in Kerala said...

Nice Blog

Unknown said...

Nice blo...

Pharma Info Source