10.09.2009

Leaving on a jet plane


The the story begins with me flying across the country with FIVE kids alone. Owen flew a day before so that he could work a few days. The kids were all beyond excited. The four big ones hadn't been on a plane in 2 years. They all did GREAT. Sabrina was the only wild card in the group and other than fussing a little the last hour of the flight she did fantastic. We got in close to midnight but that would have been 10 our time so it was quick Hi's to Rachel and then off to bed for every one. To be continued...



4 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I LOVE that they all turned out well while traveling!!! That is the best. My kids are great fliers, but then again, they have been flying since they can remember :)

Shannon said...

My kids have never flown before. I can't imagine doing it with 5 kids by myself! Whoa!

Shannon said...

Oh, and thanks for your suggestion about the chore jar. I think I will try that out... it does seem like maybe if I keep her occupied, she seems to behave better.

Anonymous said...

whoa I'm loving how she perking that ass out on the seat! just pull those jeans off and slam big c ck into her little head banging on the windows every time I thrust far into her