2.11.2010

Hayden's 10th Birthday


Hard to believe I have TWO kids now in double digits. I told them to smile or I would not let them eat any popcorn cake. There are moment like when Hayden tells me that he wants popcorn cake that I see that he is more like me than I think. He is patient, steadfast, smart, sometimes emotional and once he make a choice it is hard to get him to change his mind. We all went out for Chinese dinner, his choice. Then came home for cake and presents. He got a new bike, which is bigger than Jared, so of course it is better. He also got mancala and another game. He loves them both. We are going to be headed up to Logan to have another party this weekend ,as well as have some fun time with our cousins. All in all I think he would say he had a good birthday.


1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey there girly!! You won a giveaway over at my blog, but i don't have your email address. If you could shot me an email at crazymom@live.com with your full name and address, then i will pass it on and get you your lotion!