5.09.2008

VANILLA????


So I saw this quiz on somebody else's blog an decided to take it to see what I flavor ice cream I was. It says I'm Vanilla. At first I was upset thinking," Hey I'm not that plain and boring." But then I thought about it awhile. When you have hot apple pie it ALWAYS tastes better with Vanilla ice cream. A when you have birthday cake Vanilla is ALWAYS there too. And the only flavor of ice cream that goes with strawberry short cake or bananas foster is, yep you guessed it, Vanilla. Also for me nothing tastes better on a hot summer day than a vanilla soft serve cone. So I think I decided that I am glad to be a vanilla after all. It is reliable, it goes with everything and is always invited to the party. If you want to see what you are just click on the palm above and it will take you directly to the test. Have fun and let me know what you are.


No comments: