8.28.2009

Favorite Foto Friday 8*28*09

I didn't have a favorite foto for the week it just a minute ago. I was working on the computer and Sabrina got very quiet. I went to see what she was up to walked around the bed and found that she had put on Jillian's "dirty" socks and panties (she has them on right and everything). She was also attempting to get on her shoes. Mind you she had to dig through the hamper to find them, and yes the socks match. She makes me so proud. Sabrina love to put clothes on. This is just the latest "outfit" she has tried on. She is almost 20 months and she can already almost dress herself. Can you just see she is so proud of herself?

Head over to Candid Carries to see what everyone else is sharing this week.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww perfect I'll take this diaper off and we could have a awesome time w her leg lifted apart and shit