10.13.2008

The Beauty of Fall

















I know that fall is normally about the colors the trees turn but here is Sandy it has been to mild for that to have even started yet. As I was driving home on Thursday I saw these beautiful fall flowers in the neighbors yard so I stopped to snap some pictures. The forecast was for SNOW this weekend so I don't think they they survived. I hope that the leaves will change colors and not just die and fall off. I guess I will just have to wait and see.


3 comments:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Were you really up at 4:14am to post this? Holy cow!!! Go to bed.

Loved the flowers, too bad the snow froze them all. What a surprise that was to wake up to. I thought that it was Christmas.....

Kelly said...

Snow?! Aaaah!! We're still in shorts here!

Those flowers are gorgeous!

Nifty Adventures into Denmark said...

Stumbled upon your blog through BATW. oooh beautiful. I love dahlia's. They are my favorite.