10.01.2008

Where did the 9 months go???



















I can hardly believe that Sabrina is 9 months old. It is going very quickly. We went for her check up and she weighs 12lbs 12oz and is 25 1/2 inches long. For those of you keeping track she only gained about 6oz in the last three months. But that is normal for a Phillips kids so we aren't worried.

Other things to note she is crawling up a storm. Daddy is planning on putting the gate up tonight so I can shower without worry. She has decided she like food better than bottles, so she is eating 2 to 3 times a day. She loves to swing. Wakes up happy, she will talk to herself or squeal very loudly till I come and get her out of the crib. She is trying to pull up on things, she get to her knees and then get mad because she doesn't know what to do next. Likes to stand when helped. Likes to play in her walker and has figured out how to make it go in any direction. Loves making raspberries. She also bathes in the big tubby since she tried to stand in the baby tub.

Well, I could go on but Auntie Meghan already thinks that I favor Sabrina so I will stop. But now I have caught you up on the changes in our baby girl.


2 comments:

Matt's Miscellany said...

She is adorable. What a cute little smile in that last picture.

Kelly said...

She is so cute!!

I LOVE the pigtails!!