2.27.2009

Flashback Friday 2.27.09

This is a picture of my Grandpa Muskat, I am guessing from the last 1960's. He was sailing on his beloved boat, the Almost Moses. He passed away a couple of years ago. Hayden had to do an oral report on his favorite Grandparent and he chose Papa 'Skat. I love that my kids have wonderful memories of their GREAT grandfather. They talk about him quite often. Thanks to my mom for sending me this picture so he could use it for his report. Also, I am planning on making a copy and putting it up on our Family photo wall. I just love this photo. Grandpa quit smoking his pipe when I was about 5 but, when I see this picture I can smell it and the wintergreen Certs he use to always eat.

Head over to Candid Carries for more Foto FUN,


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss him so much it hurts. Living where he used to makes me feel connected to him, but it also makes it hard sometimes. Hayden and I have yet another thing in common (the favorite grandpa part). Can I have a copy of this picture please? I'd love to frame one for my home.

xo.

Ann On and On... said...

Jumped over from C. Carrie.....

That is a framer! I love old photos, such a classic!