8.09.2008

Sleeping Chronicles Part 2



The thing that makes this really funny is that Gavin had a total of 15 blankets on him. He took out every blanket that was in the linen closet. Now he did this very sneaky and quietly. I had put him to bed then I was in my room watching the Olympic Opening Ceremonies and didn't hear him going in and out of his room to get ALL of those blankets. That or I am now totally unaware of what is going on at any given moment in my house.

Jillian for some reason (well really the reason is she doesn't like to make her bed) decided last night to join in and sleep on the floor as well. At 5am when I went down to get Sabrina Motrin, she is teething, Jared was asleep on the couch. I have come to the realization that we have spent way to much money on beds. Everyone would rather sleep any where else.

Though I have to say I am very proud of myself for getting Sabrina into her crib without any major incidents. I am glad to be sleeping without having to curl myself into unnatural positions though I am sad that my last baby has moved on. I know it is the first of many lasts and am trying to be happy as things shift into a new phase in our family.



1 comment:

Massey Family said...

Shannon,
Gavin is hilarious, he is defiantly a keeper!