9.19.2008

Flashback Friday 9.19.08

This Friday we are going all the way back to 1994. This photo is from fall of 1994. This was the year that Owen and I moved to Salt Lake City together. The reason that I chose this picture this week is today is my husband's 40th birthday. I have to say this picture could have been taken this fall the only thing that is different about how he looks is that he now wears glasses. Otherwise he hasn't aged a day.

He is excited to be turning 40. He is growing out is goatee so that he can see how much grey hair is in it. There are times I joke that he is my sixth kid. Actually, one of the things I love about him is the fact he plays so well with our kids. He is a great dad. I am always amazed at how he tricks the kids into doing work by making it fun. That is a skill I need to work on. I am really looking forward to the next 40 years with him, because as he knows he is stuck with me for life.

Happy Birthday honey.

Join Candid Carrie for more Friday Foto Fun.




9 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

Thank you for playing again.

Susie said...

You haven't aged at all either!! I hope your husband enjoys his hot young wife on his 40th birthday:-)

Lori said...

Awww! How cute and sweet!

Shannon said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! Sweet post!

Jennifer said...

Happy bday to your guy!!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Shannon's honey!

My husband still says he's 22, even though he celebrated that birthday 10 years ago!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Yall look so cute! Happy Birthday to him. Thanks for sharing -- Much Love

Massey Family said...

Cute picture, you guys look way young!

Kelly said...

Such a sweeet tribute to your hubby!! Love the picture! Happy Birthday to him!!