9.05.2008

Flashback Friday 9.5.08

This week we are flashing all the way back to 1998. That incredible small lump of love is my oldest son Jared. This coming Tuesday he is going to be 10. I am having a hard time accepting that I have been a parent for a DECADE. Man if I knew then what I know now. Then I couldn't even believe I was a mom and that God and the people at the hospital let me take this precious gift home. Come back on Tuesday to see more of my oldest son.

Check out others who are playing Friday Foto Fiesta Finish with Candid Carrie.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw how adorable!

Lori said...

So sweet! And check out all that coordinating fabric -- Baby knew how to accessorize! :)

Susie said...

What a joy in your life he must be. Double digits:-) Great job.

Jess NBP said...

adorable. i miss those days with mine. i'm +14 his year. WOW

Happy fx4

MediMonsters said...

Coming in from Candid Carrie!! Aww--so cute. TFS

jen721 said...

What a sweet little man. I just want to hold him.

Oohh, I scroll down and see minkee product placement. Thanks for displaying my badge. I am working on a new one. Be sure to check it out next week. (hopefully)

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

That is awesome! I love how little they are, and I can't believe you have been a parent for a decade either? I only have 4 years to go until I hit that mark and I think I'll think exactly like you! :)

Teri said...

What a sweet little man. Hope he has a wonderful birthday. And I know what you mean about the decade mom thing. I'm working on 16 years. Not sure where the time went.
Found you on Candid Carrie.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

What a cutie patootie!!