6.09.2008

10 things Sabrina wishes she could say but can't



10. Mom, I know you like chocolate but, it gives me gas. Please enjoy sparingly.

9. This may come as a surprise to you, Gavin, but I do, in fact, need air to breathe. I know you love me.

8. If you people truly understood how ridiculous those faces looked, you probably wouldn't make them at me.

7. Guys, I am the baby of the family the sooner you realize that life revolves around me the better.

6. Dad, stop your whining! If you think this is bad, just wait until I start eating solids. Besides it isn't like you have had to do it that often.

5. Hey guys, when my eyes are closed, that means "baby" is sleeping. It's called courtesy. Try it.

4. Jared, Hayden and Jillian you don't have to fight over me. I may be little but there is more than enough of me to go around.

3. Mom, am I big enough to spend the night at Heidi's? I hear she NEVER says NO.

2. They're cheeks, people, not silly putty.

1. Sorry Dad, but I do like Mom better.


No comments: